Phone: (312) 236-9744
Adam Karchmar has been an advocate for injured individuals since 2006. Adam looks forward to work each day and feels it is a privilege and an honor to be an attorney. He appreciates the wonderful relationships and friendships he and his clients have enjoyed over the years. Adam cares about each client and every interaction is meaningful for both his clients and himself.
He represents persons who are victims of medical malpractice, automobile accidents, construction accidents, slip and fall cases, and worker compensation injuries.
• A 16 year-old male was struck and killed by a train after falling asleep on the train tracks. Mr. Karchmar was able to recover $500,000.00 on behalf of the family.
• A 9 year-old girl was bitten on the face by a pit-bull leaving a 3 inch scar on her cheek. Mr. Karchmar persuaded the judge to award $350,000.00 to the girl.
• A 54 year-old male had has middle finger smashed in an car accident. Mr. Karchmar was able to recover $170,000.00 on behalf his client.
• A 52 year-old man had a portion of his thumb amputated while at work in a factory. Mr. Karchmar was able to resolve this case on behalf of his client.
• A 48 year-old female fell at her daughter’s school due to a defect on school property. She suffered serious foot and leg injuries and Mr. Karchmar resolved this matter for a substantial sum of money.