Phone: (312) 236-9744
Gary Stone, a distinguished trial attorney, has represented seriously injured individuals since 1986. He has advocated on behalf of his clients in the areas of medical negligence, automobile accidents, wrongful death, construction accidents, slip and fall cases, insurance disputes, truck accidents, and workers’ compensation injuries. Mr. Stone has over 30 years of success in obtaining compensation for the working men and women of the community.
Hard working and dedicated to his clients, Mr. Stone has excelled as a civil trial lawyer, achieving outstanding results for those he represents. He spends the time necessary to get the facts and diligently pursues those responsible.
• Mr. Stone obtained $15,000,000.00 for the family of a woman who died after excessive radiation was administered during a radio-surgical procedure. The result is among the largest wrongful death settlements in Illinois history.
• He recovered significant compensation for the family of 78 year-old woman who died after a Chicago area hospital failed to evaluate her condition upon arrival in the emergency room.
• In 2014, Mr. Stone obtained $1,000,000.00 for the family of a 70 year-old man who died after being administered excessive radiation during a surgical procedure.
• Mr. Stone obtained a $322,000.00 jury verdict against the City of Chicago on behalf of a woman who was injured when her car was struck by a police car while on an emergency call.
• A $250,000.00 settlement was reached by Mr. Stone on behalf of a young girl who was injured when she was bit by a dog.